FABS operates integrated Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system (QHSEMS) across all group company.
FABS committed to QHSE start from Senior Management of the company and it is the responsibility of all staff to ensure full implementation and ongoing maintenance also improvement and comply with the International standards of the QHSE Management System.
- FABS committed to guaranteed the quality of works in every aspects base on ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- FABS committed, that Quality is not an act. It is a habit, and Quality Implementation with “Say What You Do, Do What You Said”.
- Customer satisfaction and product on time deliver is FABS commitment.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- OHS is FABS first priority and FABS proves its commitment to OHS management system and priority work safely by implementing and still maintain OHSAS 18001 : 2015.
- Completed Hazards identification, Risk assessment and determining controlled, monitoring inspection, Audit program to minimize injury in FABS operation.
- FABS strive to maintain Occupational Health program to Staff, subcontractors and third parties.
- FABS committed to implemented highest regard to the environment and comply with FABS Policy, government regulations and ISO 14001 : 2015 standard.
- Identification aspect and impact to minimize environmental pollution.
- FABS committed to minimize air, water, and soil pollution in every FABS operation.